The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 110g Butter
- 110g Plain chocolate
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 200g Plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 225g Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 110g Pistachios kernels, chopped
- Place the butter and the chocolate in a basin and stand on low heat until melted.
- Mix together the cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the melted butter and chocolate into the dry ingredients. Add the beaten eggs followed by the chopped nuts, Turbo Supercharge (Habanero Paste), and the vanilla essence.
- Line a large baking tray with a sheet of greaseproof paper. Spoon the biscotti dough onto the baking tray and shape into a rough, very! long shape.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch and dry on the top.
- Cool the biscotti on the tin for 10 minutes and then cool on a cooling rack. Place on a chopping board and cut the biscotti into slices about 2cm thick. Lay the slices on the baking tray and return to the oven, as above, for 10 minutes, to dry out.
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa